TIBCO Business Works is a robust and highly scalable platform that can be used to develop new services, automate the business processes
In this Training, participants acquire key skills needed to solve integration challenges using this platform.
• EAI Concepts
• TIBCO RUNTIME AGENT (TRA 5.8)
• ACTIVE MATRIX BUSINESS WORKS (5.11)
• Types of palettes
• WEB SERVICES
• PROCESS DESIGN IN BW
• ENTERPRISE MESSAGING SERVICE (EMS 7.0)
• RENDEZVOUS (RV8.4)
• TIBCO Administration 5.8
• TIBCO Hawk 4.9/5.2
• Restful Web services
• Ems gems TOOL
Teradata is a fully flexible relational database management system produced by Teradata Corp. Teradata is a leading provider of powerful, enterprise big data analytics and services that include Data warehousing, Data Driven Marketing, BI and CRM.
• Teradata Architecture and Components
• Various Architecture
• Data Recovery and Protection
• Teradata Storage and Retrieval Architecture
• Primary index
• Teradata Indexes
• Teradata SQI Reference
• Teradata Functions and Operators
• Teradata Transactions
• Performance Tuning and Explain Utility
• Joints & Unions
• Teradata Basic Commands
• Teradata objects
• Teradata spaces
• Load and Unload Utilities & Tools
COGNOS Planning is a finance managed solution for both operational and business planning with the flexibility to turn the most sophisticated strategy into discreet plans, budgets and forecasts. The solution accesses all of the data, and integrates financial results and analysis with operational plans.
• Introduction COGNOS planning analyst
• Create D-list and D-cube
• COGNOS Planning Basic Concepts
• Load data
• Distribute data
• Create and distribute an income statement
• Forecast data
• Automate processes
• Object maintained and administration
• Use complex calculations
• Examine the advanced concepts
• Designing for reporting
• Enhance the functionality using add-in excel
• Illustrate the model using the planning manager
• Examining the components of the COGNOS planning solutions
• Examine the main parts of the Analysis model
• Discuss libraries
• Discuss D-lists
• Discuss D-cubes
• Discuss D-links
• Create library
• Manually create D-lists
• Import d-list from excel sources
• Modify D-lists
• Build D-cubes
• Determine what can be used as source data
• Create a file maps to assist in loading data
• Loading data from an external source into a d-cube
• Load data from one d-cube to another
• Prepare calculations and d-list item
• Control user input using a formatted d-list
• Use built in functions to calculate data
• Use time average in a d-list
• Use weight average in a d-list
• Applying conditional formulas to a d-list
• Use a d-cube to allocate data
• Summarize d-cubes data with accumulation d-links
• Populate the d-cube based on text in the targets d-cube using lookup d-links.
MICROSTRATEGY is a business intelligence tool for reporting purpose where users can able to analyze their business easily. Micro Strategy simply refers to a Business Intelligence analysis tool created to equip individuals with knowledge of core Business Intelligence skills.
• An introduction to BI
• Introduction Of MICROSTRATEGY
• MICROSTRATEGY Servers
• Data – Export
• Advance Features
• Creation Of Reports
• Experts Features And Administration
• Intelligence Server
• Command Manager
• Administrative Configurations
Financial Reporting provides conditional suppression and automatic calculations that can be used to focus and filter reports. With this tool users are able to create highly-formatted, book-quality, management and operational reports.
• Financial Reporting Overview
• Navigating Reports in Workspace
• Interacting with Reports in Workspace
• Navigating Reports in Reporting Studio
• Creating Basic Reports
• Applying Advanced Member Selections
• Customizing Grids
• Formatting Cells and Grids
• Creating Report Objects
• Adding Text Functions
• Adding Auto Calculations and Mathematical Functions
COGNOS TM1 is a tool provided by IBM. It falls under the Business Intelligence and Analysis department. COGNOS TM1 is one of the tools used in the field of Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing COGNOS TM1 Certification training helps you master enterprise reporting, score carding, forecasting, planning and analyzing.
• Introduction to COGNOS TM1
• COGNOS TM1 Configuration
• Creating Dimensions
• Building Cubes and Views
• Working with TM1 Turbo Integrator
• COGNOS TM1 Rules
• Advanced Scripting with Turbo Integrator
• TM1 Data Spreading
• Advanced Modeling Techniques
• TM1 Security
• TM1 Application Web
• COGNOS TM1 Project
AB Initio software is a BI (Business Intelligence) platform AB Initio is a powerful graphical user interface-based parallel processing tool for ETL Data management and analysis.
We are also delighted to be one of the best leading IT online training with best experienced IT professionals and skilled resources.
• Introduction to AB INITIO
• Phase and check Points
• Dataset Components
• FTP Components
• Compress Components
• Validate Component
• Translate components
• Project and Sandbox
Siebel is a prominent vendor of interoperable e-business software. They also call themselves Siebel Systems. Useful for different industry applications like sales and marketing, field service.
Siebel Answers can be placed into dashboards for your use or use by others Online Training offers SIEBEL Analytics Functional Online Training. Our trainers are well experienced and Highly talented in their Respective file
• Siebel Server Mechanics
• Repository Basics
• Best Practice
• Workflow Policies
• Siebel Server Mechanics
• HTTP Interfaces
• Web Services
Oracle Hyperion Planning is a budgeting and forecasting application that aims at improving business predictability Oracle Hyperion Planning is a centralized, Excel and Web-based planning, budgeting and forecasting solution that integrates financial and operational planning processes and improves business predictability. Very in depth course material with Real Time Scenarios for each topic with its Solutions for Hyperion Online Trainings.
• Hyperion planning Overview
• Setup Steps for New Application.
• Manage Web forms.
• Security Permissions.
• Alias Tables.
• Manage Task list.
• Manage process.
Hyperion Financial Management Training, Hyperion is a Business Intelligence [BI] and Business Performance Management [BPM] tool for Operational and Strategic Planning. Oracle Hyperion Financial Management utilizes today’s most advanced technology, yet is built to be owned and maintained by the enterprise’s finance team.
• Introduction to Financial Management
• HFM Basics
• Loading Metadata from a File
• Configuring Accounts and Custom Dimensions
• Setting Up Entities, Calendars, and Scenarios
• Loading Data
• Creating Task list and Data Forms
• Entering Data Using Data Grids
• Creating Member Lists in Financial Management
• Entering Intercompany Data
• Adjusting Data with Journals
• Running Consolidations and process management
• Analyzing Data Using Smart View
Data Stage in known for using Graphical notation for constructing data integration solutions. Data Stage is used in organizations to act as an interface between systems. With Data Stage, the users can extract, translate and load data from source to the target.
• Data Warehouse Fundamentals
• Data Modeling
• Process of ETL (Extraction, Transaction @Load)
• Installation process
• Components in Data stage
• Introduction to IBM Web Sphere Data stage and Quality Stage 8.5
• Data stage Designer
• Parallel Palette
• Data stage Administrator
• Job Sequence Area
• IBM Web Sphere Quality Stage
• IBM Web Sphere Information Analyzer
• IBM Information server Administrator Guide
Siebel CRM (Customer Relationship Management) is a software program that helps a company with their CRM processes.
Sales professionals are able to use Siebel applications to manage accounts and opportunities and review information about products, prices and competitors in the Market.
• Architecture and Installation:
• Exploring Siebel Applications
• Enterprise Integration Manager
• Workflow manager:
• Enterprise Application Integration:
• e-Roadmap methodology
COGNOS is a developer of Business Intelligence software developed by IBM. Now COGNOS BI is one of the largest suppliers of Business Intelligence Tools globally and the name is recognized as a leader in their field of Business Intelligence reporting studio. IBM COGNOS also provides the feature to view the data in multi-dimensional view.
• Data Warehouse Introduction
• Overview of Business Intelligence
• Overview of Data Warehousing
• Overview of COGNOS 10.1 BI and Architecture
• COGNOS 10.1 BI Administration
• COGNOS 10.1 Connection
• COGNOS 10.1 Framework Manager (metadata modeling)
• COGNOS 10.1 Query Studio
• COGNOS 10.1 Analysis Studio
• COGNOS 10.1 Report Studio
IBM WEBSPHERE is a suite of middleware designed to set up, operate, and integrate E-business applications across multiple computing platforms using Web technologies
IBM WEBSPHERE Application Server (WAS) provides new features and enhancements that improve an organization's ability to build, reuse, integrate, and manage service-oriented architecture (SOA) applications and services.
• Architecture, Component, Installation & Configuration
• Administrative Console
• Deploying and configuring Enterprise applications
• Distributed Servers and Repositories
• Clusters and Topologies
• Administering Security
• Troubleshooting and Monitoring
• Scripting Tools
It is the software that performs certain operational functions of the data available in the data system. Informatica Training will help you master Data Integration concepts such as ETL and Data Mining using Informatica Power Center
Throughout our Informatica Training Course, you will be working on real-life industry-based use cases.
• Introduction to Data warehousing:
• Introduction and Architecture
• Client Software Overview
• Source Object Definitions
• Target Object Definitions
• Monitoring Workflows
• Filter Transformation
• Sorter Transformation
• Aggregator Transformation
• Joiner Transformation
• Lookup Transformation
• Parameters and Variables
• Sequence Generator Transformation
• Error Logging
• Workflow Configuration
• Reusable Tasks
• Non-Reusable Tasks
• Work lets
Oracle Hyperion Interactive Reporting is one of the main products in the Oracle Business Intelligence .Enterprise Edition Plus software suite, an industry-leading business intelligence platform. That provides executives, business users, and analysts with intuitive user-directed relational query capabilities
• Starting Interactive Reporting.
• Opening and Saving a Sample File.
• Creating a sample query
• Viewing Database Tables.
• Adding Topics to query
• Viewing Results.
• Charting data.
• Designing Reports.
• Changing Views.
• Formatting Text and other elements.
• Setting interactive reporting options.
• Exporting document as web page.
• Export to HTML Wizard.
• Working with Tables.
• Querying Multidimensional Databases
• Cube query:
• Analyzing Data with Pivot Tables.
• Report Designer.
• Computed Items.
• Applying Sorts.
• Understanding Connectivity in Interactive Reporting.
• Data Modeling.
• Security for Interactive reporting.
• Introduction to dashboards.
• Migrating reports with dashboards